Third Party Community Events
Third-party community events are hosted by organizations, businesses, schools, and other groups in the community who wish to donate money to The Cancer Support Center to fund wellness and support programs for anyone impacted by cancer.
Looking For A Way To Support Us?
Have you thought about hosting a fundraiser for us? Check out our DIY (Do-It-Yourself) fundraiser ideas and how we can help you support our programs and those living with cancer!
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Event Registration (Download/Print)
Examples provided by: World Vision
- Fundraiser garage sale (get your church or neighbors involved too!)
- Bake sale for a cause
- Raise funds with a car wash
- Get crafty – offer handmade items in exchange for donations
- Make things like friendship bracelets, soap, bath salts, candles…
- Host a charity auction and get donations from local businesses
- Pledge to walk a mile for every $10 someone donates
- Cut an inch off your hair for every $100 donated
- Put on a family show and request a donation for each ticket
131 Fundraising Ideas for Nonprofits and Individuals provided by Fundly.
To learn more about hosting an event for The Center, contact 708-798-9171 or email email@example.com.
Upcoming Third Party Community Events include:
July 2, 2020 – Fannie May (18101 South Halsted St. Homewood, IL)
July 22 – 23, 2020 – Kendra Scott (Shop For Good Online)
September 24, 2020 – Rich’s Pizza Joint (7228 Benton Dr. Frankfort, IL)
October 2020- Homewood Police Department Pink Ribbon Facemasks of Hope (Homewood, IL)
October 26 & 29, 2020 – Culver’s (20592 S. LaGrange Road. Frankfort, IL)
Christmas Tree, Wreath & Garland Sale – CANCELLED
December 12, 2020 – Fannie May (21124 S. LaGrange Road, Frankfort, IL)
Please check back for updates